WELCOME TO GRITSTONE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, LLC.
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE
At Gritstone Professional Services, LLC., we are a new kind of law firm for a changing world. We are consistent, patient and professional, giving each new case the attention it deserves. An integral part of our services is to work closely with our clients so that they can make the right decisions with respect to their legal needs.
- Admission to the Illinois State Bar 2013
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Board Certification 7/2006 to 12/2016
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Board Re-Certification 1/2017 to 12/2026
- State of Illinois Medical License 7/2005 to 7/2020
- State of Michigan Medical License 4/2016 to 1/2020
- FINRA Arbitrator, 10/2018
- CLIA Lab Director Certification Course Certification, 9/2017
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) Certification, 9/2015 - 9/2017
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Information and Management Systems (CPHIMS) Certification, 4/2015
- American Health Lawyers Association Neutral, 5/2014
- Northwestern University School of Continuing Studies, Certificate in Mediation, 2/2014
- DePaul University College of Law
Juris Doctor, 5/2012
- U.I.C. School of Public Health Public Health Studies (Health Policy & Administration), 8/2006 to 12/2006
- Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital/University of Chicago
Residency, 7/2002 to 6/2005
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Loyola University Medical Center General Surgery Internship, 7/2001 to 6/2002
- University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, 5/2001
- Chicago State University B.S. (Molecular Biology Emphasis), 6/1997
Illinois State Bar Association – Military Affairs Committee, Health Care Section Council (2015-2017)
Illinois State Medical Society – Medical Legal Council (2015-present)
Illinois Association of Healthcare Attorneys (2015-present)
How We Can Help You
Gritstone Professional Services is the solution for small businesses and start ups that require focused attention on their business and legal needs.
We assist our clients in developing the appropriate solutions to common business and regulatory issues.
GET IN TOUCH
11600 Kedzie, Merrionette Park, IL 60803